Disclosure: The self-help books below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
It’s time to start thinking of your new year’s resolutions! If you have something specific in mind or just deciding on a theme, it’s always a good idea to hear some helpful advice from the pros. Keep scrolling for some self-help books to help you kickstart 2023: finance how-tos, mental health journals and more.
1. Your Pocket Life Coach by Carole Gaskell, $9
Whether you’re aiming to boost your confidence or get a grip on your finances, expert life coach Carole Gaskell provides the framework to help you make it happen. And even if you don’t have a lot of time in your busy schedule, this pocket guide can help you transform your life in just 10 minutes a day.
2. Feeling Good: A Mental Health Workbook by Dr. Kojo Sarfo DNP, $16.99
Learn how to navigate stress and anxiety with this handy workbook! This helpful guide includes prompts, lists, activities and more.
3. No-Spend Days: Tips and Ideas to Help You Enjoy Life For Free by Miranda Moore, $11.99
If your new year’s theme centers around finance, this guide offers suggestions for no-spend adventures! Read up on at-home crafts, outdoor adventures and even budgeting tips!
4. Scare Your Soul: 7 Powerful Principles to Harness Fear and Lead your Most Courageous Life by Scott Simon, $29
Struggling with where to start on your journey? Reach for this read — it includes writing prompts, challenges and activities to help you grow and exercise your courage.
5. How to Be Sad: Everything I’ve Learned About Getting Happier by Being Sad by Helen Russell, $17.99
No matter how many self-help books you read, feeling sad is inevitable. So when those blue moments happen, be sure you’re prepared to navigate them with this practical, deeply relatable book.
6. The High 5 Habit: Take Control of Your Life with One Simple Habit by Mel Robbins, $24.99
Struggling with self-doubt? Using her signature science-backed wisdom, Mel Robbins highlights personal stories of how to champion yourself (and the real-life results that follow.)
7. The Healing Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to Positive Vibes by Amy Leigh Mercree, $24.99
Pro tip: positive vibes start at home! The Healing Home offers a room-by-room guide to improving your space’s energy, including Feng Shui, meditation, space clearing and more!
8. Mindreader by David J. Lieberman PhD, $26.99
Put your mind at ease and learn easy ways to read people in every type of situation! This book is a treasure trove of tools, concepts and ideas to help you feel safer and happier.
9. Pause Breathe Choose: Become the CEO of Your Well-Being by Naz Beheshti, $17.95
Offering tips on self-discovery and purposeful growth, Naz Beheshti’s book is a holistic how-to on how to live you life, and even contains many valuable lessons she learned from her mentor, Steve Jobs.
10. The Science of Stuck: Breaking Through Inertia to Find Your Path Forward by Britt Frank, $26
What’s holding you back? The Science Of Stuck provides a research-based tool kit for moving past what’s keeping you on a loop.
Planning on traveling more in the new year? Be sure and read up on our budgeting tips before you book your next trip!
The post Self-Help Books to Help You Achieve Your 2023 Goals appeared first on Cartageous.