JTJ Manning Group Inc.
1. Acceptance of Terms.
2. Description of Services.
3. General Conditions / Access and Use of the Services.
3. You are solely responsible for all data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials that you upload, post, deliver, provide or otherwise transmit or store (hereafter “post(ing)”) in connection with or relating to the Services (“Your Content”).
4. Your dealings or communications through the Site with any party other than the Company are solely between you and that third party. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any related harm.
5. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to create or may be given a login and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password and account and for all activities that occur under your login or account. The Company reserves the right to access your account in order to respond to your requests for technical support. By posting Your Content on or through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and perform Your Content in connection with the Services. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Services, Content, or Your Content. You further agree that we may remove or disable any Content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
6. You understand that the operation of the Services, including Your Content, may be unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices; and (c) transmission to the Company’s third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the Services. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection and backup of Your Content. The Company will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of Your Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction or loss of any of Your Content.
8. Subject to the terms hereof, the Company may (but has no obligation to) provide technical support services, through email in accordance with our standard practice.
9. Notice of Claims for Copyright Infringement; Copyright Policy.
1. The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify the Company of your infringement claim in accordance with these procedures.
2. The Company will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail at JTJ Manning Group Inc., Attn: Jodi Manning, 87 Lakemist Drive, Hammonds Plains, NS, Canada.
5. Representations and Warranties.
7. Tipdigest.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Tipdigest.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Tipdigest.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
2. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
1. Please visit http://www.tipdigest.com/privacy to understand how the Company collects and uses personal information.