Disclosure: The thigh-high boots below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
There’s something special about thigh-high boots — they’re edgy and dramatic, but depending on how they’re styled they can look classic and elegant. So before you dismiss this style as something outside of your comfort zone, keep scrolling for some styles you can easily incorporate into your winter statement shoe collection.
1. Bloomingdale’s, Kenneth Cole Levon Block-Heel Boot,
Thigh-high boots don’t have to be lacy and ultra-feminine! Wear these with block-heel boots with jeans and your favorite top for a casual yet dressed-up look.
2. ALDO, Pellagia Over-The-Knee Boot,
If you’re shopping for something with a heel that you can wear all day, look no further than these vegan boots!
3. Macy’s, MARC FISHER Luley Over The Knee Narrow Calf Boot, $149
Veering away from basic black? Elevate your outfit with this pretty light gray option!
4. Macy’s, INC INTERNATIONAL CONCEPTS Windee Over-The-Knee Boot,
This over-the-knee boot has cushioned insoles and a flexible sole, so you can wear them all day or night.
5. ALDO, Grandmode Over-The-Knee Boot,
We’re loving the combat vibe of these towering tall boots!
6. ShopBop, Aquazzura Joplin Boot, $1,250
Treat yourself to these lambskin suede beauties — the color and silhouette are sure to send plenty of compliments in your direction.
7. Macy’s, DV DOLCE VITA Trude Over-The-Knee Boot,
When you’re going for cute and not overly flashy, these warm over-the-knee boots will do the trick.
8. Bloomingdale’s, AQUA Carie Square Toe High Heel Tall Boot,
Pair these pretty thigh-high boots with your flashiest outfit — we’re envisioning them with a faux-fur coat!
Ready to switch gears? Check out the trendy sneakers to add to this year’s rotation!
The post Thigh-High Boots We’re Loving appeared first on Shoelistic.