Disclosure: The trending beachwear below contains affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks — click or tap the titles to shop!
Spring Break season is upon us! If you’ve been bookmarking fashion inspo and shopping for last-minute looks, we’ve got you covered. Whether your plans include a beach destination or poolside hangs with friends, shop the trending beachwear you’ll want to wear all summer.
1. Anthropologie, Devotion Twins Embroidered Ella Tunic Dress, $297
Channel big island vibes in this gorgeous embroidered tunic! If you’re obsessed with the silhouette (and why *wouldn’t* you be?!), it’s available in tons of other colors and patterns!
2. Bloomingdale’s, BECCA® by Rebecca Virtue Ponza Strapless Cover-Up Jumpsuit, $88
Searching for that perfect cover-up that goes with anything and everything? Here you go! This classic black strapless style will still look chic year after year.
3. Anthropologie, Quay Love Struck Sunglasses, $75
Honestly, there’s no better way to shield your eyes (and look super cute) than with these heart-shaped sunnies.
4. Bloomingdale’s, PQ Swim Coco Striped Dress Swim Cover Up, $154
Hey, it’s Spring Break. So it’s time to go all out with the color! This eye-catching cover-up includes just about every color imaginable, so you’ll have no problem matching your shoes and accessories.
5. Anthropologie, Bali Checkered Satchel, $88
Perfect for vacations, running errands and just life in general, this gorgeous woven bag checks every box.
6. ShopBop, Maaji Selvatik Marea Dress, $151
Our favorite trending beachwear are the styles that feature bold patterns! Wear this dress as a cover-up, or pair it with sandals and an oversized tote.
7. Anthropologie, Pilcro Drawstring Poplin Blouse, $98
Shopping for more functional pieces? You can pair this top with your swimsuit or wear it with tailored pants — totally up to you. Either way, you’ll look amazing.
8. ShopBop, ROAM Cross Stack Raffia Platform Slide, $190
With Spring Break already here (and summer just around the corner), we’re signing ourselves up for allll the slides. Especially this woven style!
9. Anthropologie, San Diego Hat Co. Garden Party Oversized Floppy Hat, $55
In addition to packing enough sunscreen, make sure you have a good hat! This stylish oversized option is definitely calling our names.
10. Anthropologie, Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandal, $55
Regardless of your vacay plans, these durable Birkenstocks are a must for every warm-weather wardrobe.
Heading to a different climate for Spring Break? Just hanging out at home? Check out our favorite ways to style leggings (and still look like you’ve tried).
The post Trending Beachwear for Spring Break appeared first on The-E-Tailer.