Disclosure: The colorful midi dresses below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks — click or tap the titles to shop!
As you’re adding classic pieces to your spring capsule wardrobe, make sure to shop for a colorful midi dress or two! They’re amazingly versatile and you can pretty much wear them to any spring/summer function. Keep scrolling to see the colorful midi dresses for spring that we’re wishlisting.
1. Anthropologie, Farm Rio Printed Wrap Dress, $235
Channel big vacay vibes with this bold wrap dress! Pair it with some strappy heels or your best beach-ready sandals.
2. Bloomingdale’s, Kobi Halperin Nancy Dress, $495
Pair this patterned dress with a soft cardigan for a totally spring-ready office look.
3. ShopBop, ASTR the Label Miranda Dress, $128
Between the wrap silhouette and the classic floral pattern, this is one midi dress that you’ll pull out every spring/summer.
4. Bloomingdale’s, Johnny Was Liza Silk Midi Dress, $490
This pretty pastel dress is a compliment magnet! Wear it to brunch, day dates or any time you’ll planning to be out in the sunshine.
5. Anthropologie, By Anthropologie Chevron Lounge Dress, $98
Not really feeling the floral trend? This colorful chevron style will easily carry you into the dog days of summer.
6. ShopBop, Mara Hoffman Laila Dress, $450
Out of all of the colorful midi dresses for spring, this Mara Hoffman style takes the cake.
7. Bloomingdale’s, NIC+ZOE Stamped Flowers Shirt Dress, $228
Shopping for something a little more elevated? This midi shirtdress is an A+ option for the office.
8. Anthropologie, By Anthropologie Printed Puff-Sleeve Dress, $160
Our favorite colorful midi dresses? The ones that you can wear anywhere and everywhere, like this flirty midi dress from Anthro!
Don’t forget: it’s also wedding season! Shop our favorite wedding guest dresses of the moment!
The post Colorful Midi Dresses for Spring appeared first on The-E-Tailer.